» Profile » Posts
Sunburst Thoughts
Saturday, 10 March 2012 4:21:00 pm
I've been thinking. Are you happy?
One single question can get you thinking for hours or even weeks. I don't know if this is right for me to question it, but oh wells, vulnerable thoughts aside.


Last week I went all out shopping in Bridgend. Probably my first retail therapy sesh in 2012. It felt so great after having to save up for something important.. hehehe. Partially thanks to my parents for sending some dough my way :P (but I'll pay back when I get home. Haha.)

Spring break in a week. Woohoo! Finally a break from waking up early and fall asleep in lectures ;p
I am looking forward for April actually. Cannot wait to spend it with my good friends in Sheffield. Let the good times roll... again! :D

I am going to visit Pembrokeshire for a visit on the 16th! Super excited to see this smallest city in Wales.


This Shell-house from Harry Potter set probably won't be there. But I hope I get to step on this beach. 
Just because.



And then, before Exam term starts, en route to Sheffield to meet up with my good friend! Weeee :D


So surreal that its already March 2012. Hehehehe.

xo

Labels: , ,