» Profile » Posts
A Dream
Thursday, 18 August 2011 11:55:00 am
Gratuitous Photo of the Day :P

It has been a while since I last picked up the guitar and strum away my doubts. Felt good, what more into having the whole house to myself for hours.. I have the ultimate freedom to sound ugly and wrong and no one would judge me for the outcome ;D

I think this is by far the best laziest day I ever had. Cause I felt carefree somehow. And I decided to shut myself out from reality. I deserve a break from the whole world and just spend some alone time. A time for myself to reflect and also, planning my dream vacation.

And my dream vacation destination is to Greece! :D


I hope I get to live this awesome moment in the near future. Amen amen amen! :))
A girl gotta dream.

For now, it is only a dream ;)

Oh!

Its our 6.5th years together! :D :D
I can see myself being married to him sooner or later.
HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH. Kalau jodoh tak ke mana ;) ;)



Labels: ,