
Thursday, 7 April 2011 5:54:00 pm
I keep telling myself that it would be alright. Keep telling people that it is okay... I AM OKAY........ when it isn't.
The last time I felt this disappointed was in the year 2006. It is all coming back to me now. Daunting! I just wished I knew why. I want.. I needed the answer to my question but we all know that is pretty much impossible.
I am greathearted for the supportive note I got. I sure hope there is a silver lining to this, to everything that is happening lately. I just don't want to see that face of disappointment on my daddy's face. It is rather heartbreaking. I know he's not mad at me, its the situation that saddens him. He was the one who keeps telling & reminding me to pursue further and although it can be a nag sometimes, I know he really means it. After receiving an answer to that much awaited process, it was as if someone dropped a huge tractor on me. I let him down.
I keep asking myself where did I go wrong..... I am wholly crushed.
But I am slowly, cautiously optimistic about this. I'll get through the rainy days.
-- Joshua 1: 8-9 --
Sigh. Felt much better after jotting this down.
Loves.
XXO
Labels: daily, personal
I keep telling myself that it would be alright. Keep telling people that it is okay... I AM OKAY........ when it isn't.
The last time I felt this disappointed was in the year 2006. It is all coming back to me now. Daunting! I just wished I knew why. I want.. I needed the answer to my question but we all know that is pretty much impossible.
I am greathearted for the supportive note I got. I sure hope there is a silver lining to this, to everything that is happening lately. I just don't want to see that face of disappointment on my daddy's face. It is rather heartbreaking. I know he's not mad at me, its the situation that saddens him. He was the one who keeps telling & reminding me to pursue further and although it can be a nag sometimes, I know he really means it. After receiving an answer to that much awaited process, it was as if someone dropped a huge tractor on me. I let him down.
I keep asking myself where did I go wrong..... I am wholly crushed.
But I am slowly, cautiously optimistic about this. I'll get through the rainy days.
-- Joshua 1: 8-9 --
Sigh. Felt much better after jotting this down.
Loves.
XXO
Labels: daily, personal
Thursday, 7 April 2011 5:54:00 pm