Randomosity

Wednesday, 9 February 2011 2:45:00 pm
Ah, seems like nothing is going my way :(
I think I shall surrender everything into His hand. If I'm incapable, He isn't.
So I am believing that some things falls apart so that better things can fall together. Does that makes sense? :/ I must increase in faith.
Anihoo, heart ranting aside.. I was watching Charlie St.Cloud and I just got to share the quote that was mentioned in the movie that caught my ears;
"Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards, honour the past but welcome the future." - E.E CummingsFrankly, I was a bit unsure what this meant. Googled it up and Captainstoryteller did me justice. :PTranslation:
"Trust your heart no matter what all other signs and influences may indicate to the contrary."
And funny that i JUST realized, as I am typing this, that this actually relates to my above rant.... Definitely not kidding... -__-"
Whoa... God is definitely working! Amazing.
Ciao belle gente! ♥
Labels: daily, Quotes, random, rant
Randomosity
Ah, seems like nothing is going my way :(
I think I shall surrender everything into His hand. If I'm incapable, He isn't.
So I am believing that some things falls apart so that better things can fall together. Does that makes sense? :/ I must increase in faith.
Anihoo, heart ranting aside.. I was watching Charlie St.Cloud and I just got to share the quote that was mentioned in the movie that caught my ears;
"Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards, honour the past but welcome the future." - E.E CummingsFrankly, I was a bit unsure what this meant. Googled it up and Captainstoryteller did me justice. :PTranslation:
"Trust your heart no matter what all other signs and influences may indicate to the contrary."
And funny that i JUST realized, as I am typing this, that this actually relates to my above rant.... Definitely not kidding... -__-"
Whoa... God is definitely working! Amazing.
Ciao belle gente! ♥
Labels: daily, Quotes, random, rant
Wednesday, 9 February 2011 2:45:00 pm