» Profile » Posts
ZERO TOLERANCE
Sunday, 7 February 2010 12:42:00 pm
RACISM PART TWO.



Really, girl, really???????????????????????

Now if you have my facebook, you would probably know by now that I... "virtually" had a racism encounter, ONCE AGAIN. And I thought people with unwise thought was long gone but I guess I assumed wrong.

This TWISTED BITCH (I am sorry for inappropriate...cursing.) had the nerve to ask me a question via inbox that has answers to it. LIKE RIGHT IN THE FACE ANSWERS. The answer was already there! And all of the sudden, she bragged as if she KNOWS EVERY SINGLE THING ABT MY FAMILY and then said, "Iban really Iban, brani buat tapi inda ngakun...".

Damn girl. That was the breaking point. Two can play the game you know.
And bitch had the nerve to put up that one particular sentence on her friend's wall.

(Atleast I never dealt with drugs :) yes, we know.

BUT BY ALL MEANS, GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR WELL BEING.

But looking this on a positive point of view (just to make myself feel better), I cannot believe my family has a fan club. Its like she's been stalking my family ever since... WOW I DONT KNOW WHEN.

I mean seriously, my whole family laughed at this girl... whom is by the way born in the year 1985! So much for having a mature age? :)

Oh well, cannot be bothered much with this psychotic twisted bitch.

BUT STILL; ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RACISM!

Fikiran cetek banar.

----

ANYWAYS, apart from all this drama, I had quite a Sunday! :D :D

I got to see Yen♥ after a very very lovesick week! TEHEHEHEHEH.
Its like.... every time I see him I fall in love all over again. I get all giddy all of the sudden! hahahaha. Oh my!
I instantly miss that silly goof everytime I step out of his car............. and I would slowly close the door and stare at him for a minute.. and he would go... "Baik kahwin nah!" HAHAHHAHAHAHAH he only says that 'cause he is a goof... that I love so much :D alright, loveydovey turning off!

I finally fulfilled my cravings for Jollibee's Cheesy Fries (in replacement of Cheezy Wedges 'cause KB ain't got any KFC no more )':< )

Got meself some new pair of pants! :D And a sundress!

Aside from all the retail therapy, I am devastated. I have gained! I have increased in...volume? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAiurgklajsdlj;askjfljaslkjfd;laks;dlfkdsa.

So gonna cut the slack and move this fatty self :(
I just made a confession, didn't I? :O

Oh well, Sunday was all over me.

BTYL!

lotsa lavs,
mjay.

Labels: ,