» Profile » Posts
I will survive, as long its you by my side.
Sunday, 9 August 2009 2:17:00 am
I can feel it in my guts that I surely flunked my 1st Year 2 Accounting Paper! Confusions can go die! :( I am terribly fasdfbjasdnfkasn over this. I should have not ignored my urge to study. This feeling is pure bullshit.

But as for me who trust in Him, I believe God will make something better out of it. For He is the one who does my fate. After all, Ps Rafael told me to "Dream big & achieve it!" because he told me that He told him so. So therefore, nothing is gonna stop me. Not this jdnsfkjsndf feeling over some test paper (that still decide my fate in some sense). God is good!

On a side note, Yen is going back to base tomorrow as a working man! woohoo! but I am sure gonna miss him. Million miles away from me, but still close to my heart ♥ :')
-'scuse my cheezzyness please.

I think this week has been tremendously great. I have my banging boyfriend on my side at most time, met some of the other-half's side of family *winkwink* and me & my big dreams despite the shits that came through. After all, we got to live life to the fullest.


So yeah, I'm leaving you with this cover. Of course from my favourite youtube singer, AJ Rafael & prolly his girlfriend, Jen Suki :)



Labels: , , ,