Terbaik Untuk Mu ;')

Tuesday, 9 June 2009 6:40:00 am



This was yesterday. Yesterday was FU-FUN.
There were Mulan Jameela moments too. Indeed June has started off well.
More on my Facebook. Or go directly to
Affyhappens.And to whom it may concern:
Take away the word "problem" from your life, and change it to a "challenge".
Damn right I was pissed, but my optimism & patience ruled over my very monster in me. (Thank goodness I'm godliness). Because I understand what you're going through. Hence, you should too. I am no heroin to everyone. If there's thing that I can help, I would, but in your case, I HAVE HELPED ENOUGH my dear.
You should really take time to realize.
Labels: daily, rants
Terbaik Untuk Mu ;')



This was yesterday. Yesterday was FU-FUN.
There were Mulan Jameela moments too. Indeed June has started off well.
More on my Facebook. Or go directly to
Affyhappens.And to whom it may concern:
Take away the word "problem" from your life, and change it to a "challenge".
Damn right I was pissed, but my optimism & patience ruled over my very monster in me. (Thank goodness I'm godliness). Because I understand what you're going through. Hence, you should too. I am no heroin to everyone. If there's thing that I can help, I would, but in your case, I HAVE HELPED ENOUGH my dear.
You should really take time to realize.
Labels: daily, rants
Tuesday, 9 June 2009 6:40:00 am