Because we roll both ways.

Wednesday, 3 June 2009 3:56:00 pm

Gangster, Giddy, Retard, Emo.


♥ T!
June has been awesomely great & full of gay(happy)!
See how awesome we roll. Pictures speak a thousand words.
And this picture particularly had to be taken many times.
We cramped in just for a photo, and wanna bang to some music. And also for aircond.
And we're cool like that :)
(tampar tia, Tiera :P)
I love how things seem to be at ease, distracting me from the obvious and what not. I don't like feeling cranky for a long period of time. Like I said per profile, I love the company of my friends :)
Things we do when (insert mood) strikes.
Surround me with laughter, I'd be at my best to live life :)
Labels: daily, rant
Because we roll both ways.

Gangster, Giddy, Retard, Emo.


♥ T!
June has been awesomely great & full of gay(happy)!
See how awesome we roll. Pictures speak a thousand words.
And this picture particularly had to be taken many times.
We cramped in just for a photo, and wanna bang to some music. And also for aircond.
And we're cool like that :)
(tampar tia, Tiera :P)
I love how things seem to be at ease, distracting me from the obvious and what not. I don't like feeling cranky for a long period of time. Like I said per profile, I love the company of my friends :)
Things we do when (insert mood) strikes.
Surround me with laughter, I'd be at my best to live life :)
Labels: daily, rant
Wednesday, 3 June 2009 3:56:00 pm