What is up?

Friday, 29 May 2009 8:34:00 am

After all the years I lived, I thought life was about finding oneself.
Now, I have to create oneself.
----
It's Friday. There is nothing fun yet but for tomorrow I have a feeling I will have good times. The vibe of tomorrow is very butterfly-ish. Speaking of which, what should I wear tomorrow. I prolly end up with a simple baju kurung.
Last Thursday, or was it Wednesday, my instructor gave us a sneak peek of our results for Enterprise Planning. To my surprise, I was not satisfied for some unexplainable reason. I had good grades for sure. Maybe it was not MY set-goal for it. Maybe I expected a HIGHER grade. I did obtained a 26 out of 30 marks for my individual presentation skills. Maybe I just don't like the overall marks. The whole decimal point in it. I don't like. Don't get me wrong, my grades are good. Real good, just not at my satisfactory level :/
And the other day, life got me wondering... on what should I do next? They say planning makes your work half done. I planned, b-but I forgot what was it. Terror.
Thinking overload.
Hmpft. I am glad things is looking a little better now. Atleast little miss's activity is getting lesser slowly. I just wish her well. Dear God, guide her.
I am a sucker for Facebook and Twitter. 'Cause I am a garrulous coherent POET :D
Labels: daily, rants
What is up?

After all the years I lived, I thought life was about finding oneself.
Now, I have to create oneself.
----
It's Friday. There is nothing fun yet but for tomorrow I have a feeling I will have good times. The vibe of tomorrow is very butterfly-ish. Speaking of which, what should I wear tomorrow. I prolly end up with a simple baju kurung.
Last Thursday, or was it Wednesday, my instructor gave us a sneak peek of our results for Enterprise Planning. To my surprise, I was not satisfied for some unexplainable reason. I had good grades for sure. Maybe it was not MY set-goal for it. Maybe I expected a HIGHER grade. I did obtained a 26 out of 30 marks for my individual presentation skills. Maybe I just don't like the overall marks. The whole decimal point in it. I don't like. Don't get me wrong, my grades are good. Real good, just not at my satisfactory level :/
And the other day, life got me wondering... on what should I do next? They say planning makes your work half done. I planned, b-but I forgot what was it. Terror.
Thinking overload.
Hmpft. I am glad things is looking a little better now. Atleast little miss's activity is getting lesser slowly. I just wish her well. Dear God, guide her.
I am a sucker for Facebook and Twitter. 'Cause I am a garrulous coherent POET :D
Labels: daily, rants
Friday, 29 May 2009 8:34:00 am