» Profile » Posts
Typing away to no limit
Monday, 13 April 2009 1:04:00 pm



Yes, I am tired and uninspired.

I'm tired of revising.
I'm tired of sitting around and gain weight.
I'm tired of sticking to a false feeling.
I'm tired of being accused of shits.
I'm tired of being labelled as an easily-mental person.
I'm tired of listening to shizzos that comes through my ears.
I'm tired of thinking.
I'm tired of playing the game of mysteries.
I'm tired of questions.
I'm tired of answers.
I'm tired of excuses.



"I'm too tired to rest my feet, and too tired to push away my fears. Too tired to
sleep away the day, and too tired to wipe away the tears. Too tired in truth to
say good-bye, just too tired to lay my head for a while.Too tired to finally
close my eyes,and just too too tired to even smile.
"


I'm too tired because I worry too much, for YOU.

Hence, this tiredness leaves me uninspired to do anything. Even blog, or even cry.


But whatever, I am human after all.

Labels: ,