» Profile » Posts
Hola! Saludo!
Wednesday, 11 March 2009 2:25:00 pm
Instead of finishing up my report work, here I am doing this & ditching that. Because I really really do not know what in the world am I suppose to do. Shows that I don't pay much attention in Language & Communication Class because it bores me - like serious. And add a dead printer to the picture? You see what I mean? How can I finish up my s* work when the printer decided to die without warning. Boo you technology inventions.

Therefore I'll do nothing. Nombre!

Stress teramat sudah dirasai.

I really really cannot wait for the school holiday! I want to wake up in the morning(afternoon) and shower later. And finish off these vampire love story book! And and, spend my many hours with ay♥ only! and only him! pasal i'm not going to see much of you anytime soon in the near future. :( sigh.


Counting the dayyyyyyyyyyyyys,


Its only Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and yay! 10 DAYS OF FREEDOM! I am psych!

After the holidays, final year exams hits right at the brain. Pressure is on baby. Ay bendinto!(ohmy!)

On a side note..... looking forward for tomorrow afternoon :) I'll see you Mr.MJ! :D

Ya me despido, que te cuides.
Trabajo trabajo! (work)
Nos vemos!

(aku rindu lihat cerita espanol arah TV3. Rosalinda! Ruby! hahaha!) - random.

Labels: ,