» Profile » Posts
A good name is better than a fine perfume.
Friday, 20 February 2009 2:14:00 am
Happy Birthday!!


Obe dearest!


EEE Xnox!

Moving on.

I had a surprising breakdown moment last night. Enough said. Surprising.

I think I find my self very fragile when I talk about certain things. And when I say fragile, I mean... cry. But anyways, sorrow is good for the heart.
Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart.
I think what the saying is trying to say is, you'll have a post-feel good feeling when you cry.
Because I am, I am okay! :D Because I cried. Not alone, in front of a dozen of people. Fragile much? At some point, I was embarrassed with myself because all this while I have been the aggressive strong one. Shows that everyone has a vulnerability point in them.

I ♥ My Comforter, My Shelter!


Better days are yet to come.


Next!

I do not have flawless skin my dear krukudail. Nah, I'm not saying this for the sake of denial. lol. Aku ada blackheads which is visible when you look at me upfront! haha! Nonetheless, behind every skin we're still beautiful :) but still, good-ol plain water helps.

And I don't think peanuts gives you that ugly pimples. Because I literally am a Peanut Queen! I dont see zits on my face after I eat them. Excuse me, but i can finish 3 packets of peanuts in a day :D seriously!

Bah whatever rantings i did up there, glad that you read my whatever thoughtlog.

Till next time!




Labels: ,