Lets take love to a new height :)
How is the you today people? I have been great lately, scored a merit on my Accounting Assesment which is ok-ok lah, and got glued to few CS battle with classmates instead of hitting the books. Malas much.
Anyways, have you been talked about? I am sure everyone has gone through this phase almost everyday. I casually shake my head to this type of people, and I have encountered one lately. Aku jahat. HAHA MJ jahat. Sejak bila dang? I know you have the tendency to stare and observe us every once in a while. Some say, payback always feel good. But I say, let it be, as always for an optimist. Well, enough about this.
So yay! It's Happy Wednesday now, and Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday, I would be slacking my ass off! Weekends in Miri! Yay! And yay! I have no more money. *slaps self.
PAUSE! *chat sama org* (apakan HAHA)
Okay, I am craving for Starbucks at the moment (haritu SAMBAL, had sambal menus for a week in school LOLS) because my friend told me the other day she had one large cappucino for RM15 in Miri with some donuts. Lapar ehh. Hope I have time to grab those sweeties this weekend. Pasal my family is not a big fan of Bintang Plaza. (eh yakah?) dudududu.
I need a major haircut. I know I have said this like gazillion trilion megamillion times, and still I am with my lifeless hair -__- Would someone PLEASE drag me to the saloon?! Desperado baby.
*shouts APAAAAAADAAAAAAA? <----- irrelevant.
Bah. I is the out now!
Type my loveletters to you later aligator. Mwachihi! :) ♥
Major MJ, roger and out!
