temptation much?

Tuesday, 8 July 2008 11:33:00 am
I would love to have a new gadget in hand. Something that is rare to find here; blackberry? too common? sidekick? well. who cares anyways. Is not like im gonna get it for real. just my temptation, keeps bugging my mind so much. I like handphones with QWERTY & have the basic; music, 3.2 or more mgpixel camera and so on. with big screen ofcourse. not half ones like the Motorola Q9? (i think.) sigh. why cant everything be cheapp?! but on second thought, if everything was cheap..people would be greedy and forget what is important and what not. So yeah, i basically answered my own question. hahaha.
I want to get a new camera. Need to save and sacrifice more...on food & clothing expenditure -_-" sometimes I just wish i was born rich, but then again, my life is beautiful just the way it is :) oh! my boyfriend's lil sis got a BB (i think, right?) from her sister [!@#$%gygeryqcwiygr8akujelesjhlheouir&*^*&%*^] hahaha.
Ly, uwih sikel... nah,its okay, all is well =))))

I really really want to curl my hair again! Can anyone pimp me out? Sounds desperate ey? no, needy yea? sigh. (Yen, hinting dah ni. HAHAH. nadawah.)
(i would kill for that. but with a little less bust & butt. Kourt's body aint bad too.)

Audrina Patridge
I think I need to work out.. shed a little meat. Anyone to join me? Tiera Fandy? HAHA. But first, i need a new pair of sneakers. eeeeehhhh! so so so so much temptations in life. Gotta go thru, gotta go thru.
i miss being around the ones who left.ay♥
Labels: daily, Ramblings
temptation much?
I would love to have a new gadget in hand. Something that is rare to find here; blackberry? too common? sidekick? well. who cares anyways. Is not like im gonna get it for real. just my temptation, keeps bugging my mind so much. I like handphones with QWERTY & have the basic; music, 3.2 or more mgpixel camera and so on. with big screen ofcourse. not half ones like the Motorola Q9? (i think.) sigh. why cant everything be cheapp?! but on second thought, if everything was cheap..people would be greedy and forget what is important and what not. So yeah, i basically answered my own question. hahaha.
I want to get a new camera. Need to save and sacrifice more...on food & clothing expenditure -_-" sometimes I just wish i was born rich, but then again, my life is beautiful just the way it is :) oh! my boyfriend's lil sis got a BB (i think, right?) from her sister [!@#$%gygeryqcwiygr8akujelesjhlheouir&*^*&%*^] hahaha.
Ly, uwih sikel... nah,its okay, all is well =))))

I really really want to curl my hair again! Can anyone pimp me out? Sounds desperate ey? no, needy yea? sigh. (Yen, hinting dah ni. HAHAH. nadawah.)
(i would kill for that. but with a little less bust & butt. Kourt's body aint bad too.)

Audrina Patridge
I think I need to work out.. shed a little meat. Anyone to join me? Tiera Fandy? HAHA. But first, i need a new pair of sneakers. eeeeehhhh! so so so so much temptations in life. Gotta go thru, gotta go thru.
i miss being around the ones who left.ay♥
Labels: daily, Ramblings
Tuesday, 8 July 2008 11:33:00 am