When the world stop revolving...
Silence convey the words very much clear.
Awkward moments obviously does.
A distant space puts that question mark right at our forehead.
A sinical look shows thats there's a white secret.
A discreet whisper makes us wonder.
Sarcasm shows envy or despise.
Body language just sums it all up.
Who in their rightful mind say that people wont notice these signs? Clearly signs are noticeable people.
Everyone has an instinct that just tells you stuff in a snap of your finger. Almost like a dejavuu feeling. I don't know if you do this, but i tend to observe every lil thing. Be it interesting or not, i read(sometimes) minds. Hrhrhr. I c an feel a vibe in a way. Bad or good, either way. And what im sensing now is a bad one.
I could just feel that vibe, it rubs me off, making me all f-up.
I may be a bit rough at the edge, but regardless, im very vulnerable at times. I breakdown if things hit me head first. But lately i control myself not to eventhough the situation needs it. Like now. Sigh.
I dont see myself sharing my emotions with anyone anymore. Its too glass, fragile. We were meant to live for sooooo much more! its funny that i give advices to my friends but i myself dont apply that in my oh-so drama moments. Could anyone just slap me? grrr.
Why oh why? these questions might stick a lil longer than i thought. <\3 later.
Labels: daily, Ramblings, thoughts