» Profile » Posts
Bitch is not nice.
Monday, 26 May 2008 12:06:00 pm
I am feeling all-mixed-alphabets now. There's this and then that then this and that. Why does all these f-up never end for good? Life is unfair for a reason. (to hell, i dont know what are the reason. F.)

There was a moment where i felt like a dozen of bus hit me, damn straight. That moment was yes, funny somehow but despite that it was kinda hurtful? you know when someone misjudge/mis-say (you know the drill ya.) things regarding you when actually what they say was all plain shit. They speak without investigating and all that. Misconception. Whatever the word is..bottom line, some things are better left unsaid.

I felt that again. But this time, i only 'felt' that situation. That 'island' feeling eventhough the situation was not 'island-nize'. Shrugs. Being me, i let things get pass through. I would say nothing and ill just paint a smile through the day because i dont want to tell the whole world that MJ is effing sad, mad, angry, or just plain sorry. You wouldnt want the world to see that ugly side of you eventhough you have the urge to.

You may see me laughing my ass out, thats how i shift my anger. I'm an optimist. I hate to see sadness around me 'cause i myself have that silly thing in me & i dont need to see or feel that no more.

What im trying to express here is that time does not wait for you. You do not want to be all gloomy, waste it for nothing right? therefore, when you feel that your whole world is almost collapsing...cry it all out, stand up & start fixing it before it collapse. And hell ya, ill do my part.

(This post may sound absurd to you but hey, this is my say here. (= )

It may be lameeee. I just dont care.. Break free pls! ciao.

Labels: ,