Monday News

Monday, 16 April 2012 1:56:00 pm
This is the definition of uber cuteness! She is slowly learning things, and I am beyond happy that she is all grown up now :') but sad that I could not witness this major process of her life. Ah! I can't wait to be back home and hug this little girl.
Home story aside.
Remember the part where I was determined to finish my assignment before my due date? Well, I have not started. My designated due date is in the next two days. You can say I am in deep trouble for this. Because one, I don't know where to start. Two, I don't understand the topic at all. Three, I am leaving for Sheffield on Thursday. Four, I am going out tonight for a movie.
So its dangerous to say that I am in safe hands :S
Someone punch me in the face already! Ha.
xx
Labels: daily, family
Monday News
This is the definition of uber cuteness! She is slowly learning things, and I am beyond happy that she is all grown up now :') but sad that I could not witness this major process of her life. Ah! I can't wait to be back home and hug this little girl.
Home story aside.
Remember the part where I was determined to finish my assignment before my due date? Well, I have not started. My designated due date is in the next two days. You can say I am in deep trouble for this. Because one, I don't know where to start. Two, I don't understand the topic at all. Three, I am leaving for Sheffield on Thursday. Four, I am going out tonight for a movie.
So its dangerous to say that I am in safe hands :S
Someone punch me in the face already! Ha.
xx
Labels: daily, family
Monday, 16 April 2012 1:56:00 pm