A Wait That Still Waits

Sunday, 11 March 2012 12:53:00 am
So relieved that I am done with my 2000 words of reflective essay in just two days. Now, I have another three workload to complete before Friday. I can do this. My head is still above water :) ....for now.
As I was looking back at what is shaping my life in Cardiff (in relation to my essay), I found out that the biggest factor that weakens me and my study progress was allowing the personal issues to consume my thoughts. No wonder the white hair I've been getting lately :P but yeah, really. I guess I am that vulnerable towards things like this. I always THINK about it but never TALK about it. Probably this contributed to me feeling shallow at times here. Or just maybe, I have no one to talk to here. I don't know.
For what it is worth, this is the only place I can vent out without being judged directly.
I just wished I had the flexibility to say things out without hesitation and spare myself some embarrassment.
..................
Who am I kidding.
I honestly wished that my go-to person had more time for me and vice versa. I do not know what factor to blame on. Is it the time difference? Or maybe we are just too busy and by the end of the day, what matters to us most are our bed.
Never mind.. Put everything in moderation! :)
As long as we're in touch, yes?
x
Labels: personal
A Wait That Still Waits
So relieved that I am done with my 2000 words of reflective essay in just two days. Now, I have another three workload to complete before Friday. I can do this. My head is still above water :) ....for now.
As I was looking back at what is shaping my life in Cardiff (in relation to my essay), I found out that the biggest factor that weakens me and my study progress was allowing the personal issues to consume my thoughts. No wonder the white hair I've been getting lately :P but yeah, really. I guess I am that vulnerable towards things like this. I always THINK about it but never TALK about it. Probably this contributed to me feeling shallow at times here. Or just maybe, I have no one to talk to here. I don't know.
For what it is worth, this is the only place I can vent out without being judged directly.
I just wished I had the flexibility to say things out without hesitation and spare myself some embarrassment.
..................
Who am I kidding.
I honestly wished that my go-to person had more time for me and vice versa. I do not know what factor to blame on. Is it the time difference? Or maybe we are just too busy and by the end of the day, what matters to us most are our bed.
Never mind.. Put everything in moderation! :)
As long as we're in touch, yes?
x
Labels: personal
Sunday, 11 March 2012 12:53:00 am