» Profile » Posts
Spring Back To Action
Friday, 17 February 2012 9:33:00 pm



After months of hibernating since November 2011, I finally sprung back to my jogging routine. Was waiting for the weather temperature to drop ever since! Thank God it finally did. This means, spring is almost here :D

Anihoots, I finally did a 4km under 30mins! Not my goal, but slowly getting there.. My aim is to get to 1km for every 5 minutes. Clearly that is yet to be done. I am going to do this slowly but surely! :) Showed my workout summary to my dearest & I already received his invitation to go for a jog session with him when I get back to Bruland. We will see if I can keep up with this man who's already well-trained!! Ekks! :/ Oh! I made to 20 crunches. Frankly speaking, those kind of workout is not my forte.. :(

Workout aside, I have FOUR workload to complete within a month. A presentation, a 500 word report and essay each, a 2000 words and another 3000 words to brainstorm for. I would gladly hit my head to wall numerous times now. But as I said, slowly but surely. Get this over with and then I can revise for my exams in May! And then summer break. Summer Break would be the ultimate price. I will get my summer break!

That's the spirit.

xxo

Labels: