Welcoming 2012

Sunday, 1 January 2012 3:59:00 am
First New Year abroad at TigerTiger with my bestfriend and some random people..all day, all night.
Hope you all had a blast as well. Glad that I had someone close from home to celebrate this new year...
Made my NYE/NYD memorable!
(
minus the part where I kept missing the person thats been running thru my mind. Sigh?)
Anihoots, lets survive another new year.. Cheers!
x
Labels: daily, happy, new year, pics
Welcoming 2012
First New Year abroad at TigerTiger with my bestfriend and some random people..all day, all night.
Hope you all had a blast as well. Glad that I had someone close from home to celebrate this new year...
Made my NYE/NYD memorable!
(
minus the part where I kept missing the person thats been running thru my mind. Sigh?)
Anihoots, lets survive another new year.. Cheers!
x
Labels: daily, happy, new year, pics
Sunday, 1 January 2012 3:59:00 am