Blab Numero...?

Friday, 13 January 2012 1:04:00 am
Oh wow.
KC & Jojo's hit is playing on KFM right now. How ironic. Just when I thought of you.
Will it always be like this? :)
Anihoo, 1am! I swore to myself to not sleep til I get to my 1500-1800th mark for my case study. Because I sneakily stole 2 days off for some korean variety show and hunky men. Guilty as charged! *grins* so time to work some brain muscles because Monday, the deadline, is super soon! I foresee... no weekend for moi.
It's alright. Week One down, nine more weeks 'til Easter break. Gotta have my head in the game.. heard they made changes to the degree criteria for those HND who wanna take on a degree scholarship. From 2.5 to a 3.0GPA. I survived my ND days with a 2.07GPA. And even that process was super hard to do. What more this? Shiznit. Oh wells, that is far off in the future for now.. right now, I have to work hard on getting distinctions for every semester. (Amin!) Cos merits just won't do it!!
Okay, I think I am done blabbing on this post. If only it was this easy to just blab on my assignment shit. Hah.
Good day! :)
x
Labels: daily
Blab Numero...?
Oh wow.
KC & Jojo's hit is playing on KFM right now. How ironic. Just when I thought of you.
Will it always be like this? :)
Anihoo, 1am! I swore to myself to not sleep til I get to my 1500-1800th mark for my case study. Because I sneakily stole 2 days off for some korean variety show and hunky men. Guilty as charged! *grins* so time to work some brain muscles because Monday, the deadline, is super soon! I foresee... no weekend for moi.
It's alright. Week One down, nine more weeks 'til Easter break. Gotta have my head in the game.. heard they made changes to the degree criteria for those HND who wanna take on a degree scholarship. From 2.5 to a 3.0GPA. I survived my ND days with a 2.07GPA. And even that process was super hard to do. What more this? Shiznit. Oh wells, that is far off in the future for now.. right now, I have to work hard on getting distinctions for every semester. (Amin!) Cos merits just won't do it!!
Okay, I think I am done blabbing on this post. If only it was this easy to just blab on my assignment shit. Hah.
Good day! :)
x
Labels: daily
Friday, 13 January 2012 1:04:00 am