Winterbreak
Who would have thought that I'd be happy doing this.
Who would have thought I'd grow to love this.
Hi December! Final month for the year 2011. Time flies, right?! Wooh.
A tough year for me... with great outcomes.
:)
Uni is out, WINTER BREAK IS HERE!! Hooray!
Autumn Term is over! I got through a shaky 12 weeks journey in Uni. I thought I would drown in everything but praises to Him, it has been such a blessing, be it in directly or even disguise! I know its too early for me to celebrate with this being over.. I am just glad that I got through this phase; through thick and thin. I think I just needed to share my joy. Like I always do ;D
Also, I am so proud of myself. *pats back
Considering that I took a dive on a very very wrong course for my HND, I surprisingly outdid myself. Recently got few of results back in my hands, so far its ranging from an A to a B! Score! Blessed!
What I have to worry about now is:
1) Summer Work Placement
2) Major Core Module Exams in May 2012 (WHY SHOULD IT BE ON MY BIRTHDAY MONTH?!)
3) Getting through Assignments Sea for Term 2 & 3.
4) Try very very hard to save ££££££ in order for me to get back to my favourite arms!!
5) Another input to save up £££ for me to have a perfect getaway!
All this... I surrender unto Him. All I can do is just plan.
Oh! Scored myself a Kina Grannis's Meet & Greet Ticket in Bristol! Excitement!!!! :D
Cheers! :)


