» Profile » Posts
Why I Smile for August
Tuesday, 23 August 2011 4:55:00 pm

My very great friend, Eno :D

"Couple ne eh" - Lol, Affy and his very interesting tee.

:D

Had iftar with them tonight at Rizqun. Meet my soon-to-be UWIC family! :))

Also tonight, at CB with some of ma bunch of BridEx lavlies!

So far, so good.
Mad happy that I have great friends who tries their hardest to squeeze me (and maybe vice versa :P) into their schedule in spite of short notice, distance and time limitation :) :) :)

I really love it when people make time for me just like that. Just 'cause.
Makes me feel super special! :D

Last weekend I spent mine with ma homies back in Miri.
Today I spent it with few of my BridEx darlings :)) and this was last minute, and surprising. Cause initially, it was only Dee & Yana who could make it, but.. yay! I love surprises!! :D

Tomorrow night would be my Y♥ :D :D :D :D

On a very MTKI (tapi ingau sikit) note, ada kawan mek sik gik ingat ya ada skype date ngan mek. Polah mek marah, sik, sedih pun sik. Polah mek malas lah.. Sik hal kan ia padah ngan mek mun sik jadi :P Nang cam nyak dari dulu. Sik mek heran tok :P mun mek simpan buku hutang masa, memang ya nombo satu kat list mek. Iboh lah Skype date gik. Gago jak.
But its okay, I'm good. It is all good. Not to worry. :))

Sekian.
Blog to you later!
xxo

Labels: ,