I am grateful for how mature I am today! Seriously. Despite being 21 years old and still not holding a degree, unlike some people.
I don't understand why, but aren't these people tired of making bulls of out of their imaginary shit? And then, to back up their run of the case, they take the PAST to the PRESENT's problem. Live a little please.
Kata sayang, buat secara sayang lah ;) jgn tah dengki inda betampat.
Banartah, pisin majal mengungkit nya ani minta kena daup.
Ku banari krg, menangis tua kali eh.
Tapi iksin ku, I am not that mean or hungry for this kind of shit :)
One tip: Stop worrying about HOW you're in trouble and try to start working it out instead of FIRING it up!
There, my two cents. Now, I have got better things to worry about.
Oh... Grow up, female dogs. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU.
--
Sorry, I just had to type away my ponderings before it eats me up inside cause I don't want to be in line for insecurity :P
Cause as Jay-Z puts it, I GOT 99 PROBLEMS AND A BITCH AIN'T ONE! ;D
End.
Labels: rants