» Profile » Posts
TGIF, really!
Friday, 26 August 2011 12:13:00 pm
Praise God for a Friday full of blessing! :)

I started my day with a simple morning prayer of "May today bring great news and... well, anything great! Amen.", and little did I know, it sailed off smoothly. From beginning to end. From point A to point B. I guess we have to keep our faith on go every single time in what He has in store for us from day to day. Cast our worries & allow the good times roll. Whatever it may be, may be. We gotta believe in something despite the worry bug! :)

I am very content. I am more than smiles, actually! I don't know what is more than joy, but that is what I am feeling now. I think its contagious! Can you feel it?!! Okay, maybe not ;D

Getting an overall band-score of 7.0 out of 9.0 for not much effort of practice or preparation really took me by surprise. Finally, great to know it really "paid" off... after months of pestering my parents to enrol me for one. And I am super glad that they are glad with the outcome. That is what matters, yes? YES! Paying them off with bits of my little achievements. * Cue happy tears*

Some more, what brought something brighter to my great Friday was to smell a familiar perfume again, even for a moment ;)

Really, THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!

Here's a little reminder:
Do what makes you happy,
be with who makes you smile,
laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
OK? OK.

Much loves. Cheers!
xxo

Labels: , ,