» Profile » Posts
Bits of Today
Wednesday, 24 August 2011 3:00:00 pm
Tonight ended in good speed :)

We had an exciting start during the day and then, there was a point where it got bumpy cos none wanted to take the blame but all is well because we both have a soft spot for each other secretly ;D. I am very happy that tonight happened, putting the sudden irrelevant argument aside and just bury the hatchet. You know what they say, don't make decisions based on a temporary anger/upset feeling. I personally think I am the coolest girlfriend anyone can get! hahahahahaha, okay, I ought to stop flattering myself. That was an overstatement, I suppose. That's just my thinking. Who cares.

We headed to Marilyns for dinner and then Excapade after to join my sisters. Right there on, the conversation of how the situation would be at the airport and what nots made its way to the table. I honestly wanted to shed tears just from the thought of it... but I held it in! :)) but sigh sigh sigh.

It'd be okay, I promise, Mjay. It will.


image

Anihoo, as corny as this pick up line above can get, I'd definitely say yes to this! :D
I love long walks at the beach or park on a good less-sunny-windy day. Its been a while..
So how, Captain? ;D LOL. Just kidding.


And today's spur of the moment song, a favourite:


Enjoy!
xxo

Labels: ,