» Profile » Posts
Sunny Sunday
Sunday, 5 June 2011 2:24:00 pm

Harro!
Photo-roll for today.


Today's Sunday Sermon

My must-have-with-me!

With my darling cousin Venney, for Gawai Luncheon.


GPOYS! :P


Did not have my cammie today 'cos it is 700km away from me. So I fiddled around with Alvin's IG app in order to scratch my crazy itch for taking photos. Hehehe.. Nothing fancy, nothing much.

And as for highlight of the day;

*walks out of the church while having a conversation with Deb*

"So what are you doing now?"
'"Nothing.. Just staying at home and what not."
"Ohh.. but you've graduated right?"
"Yep. I did! It was last month.."
"So what are your plans now since you're not working?"
"*jokingly* Kahwin saja lah..."

And when I [honestly] jokingly answered with that, to my surprise, his sisters was standing on the side quietly chuckling at me.. Pure embarrassment! *blushes* :P It was really random. It was the first thing that came out of my head okay.. Hahaha..
Oh boy.

How was yours? :)

XXO

Labels: , ,