Best Cherishable Monday

Monday, 27 June 2011 2:57:00 pm

By far, the best Monday I could remember. Thank you :D
The above photo is the icing and cherry on the cake!
The cake: the two phone-calls I received today, :).
Praise God for those wonderful news!
Now, I have to brace myself for the better and worst possibilities.
Pray for me....
P/S: Someone got amazing daddy-criteria! ;D *cue excited/amused face*
God bless!
xxo
Labels: daily, happy, love
Best Cherishable Monday

By far, the best Monday I could remember. Thank you :D
The above photo is the icing and cherry on the cake!
The cake: the two phone-calls I received today, :).
Praise God for those wonderful news!
Now, I have to brace myself for the better and worst possibilities.
Pray for me....
P/S: Someone got amazing daddy-criteria! ;D *cue excited/amused face*
God bless!
xxo
Labels: daily, happy, love
Monday, 27 June 2011 2:57:00 pm