Keeping it to myself

Friday, 27 May 2011 5:21:00 pm
I am having one of those day where I am going to keep things to myself.
To tell, salah. To not tell, salah.
Sometimes it is hard to know what is right when your mind and heart isn't going the same direction. Life is hard. "Now" is hard.
For now, what I have and can do is... wishful thinking!
If only this thought was easy to process into a conversation then i'd be less confused.
Labels: personal
Keeping it to myself
I am having one of those day where I am going to keep things to myself.
To tell, salah. To not tell, salah.
Sometimes it is hard to know what is right when your mind and heart isn't going the same direction. Life is hard. "Now" is hard.
For now, what I have and can do is... wishful thinking!
If only this thought was easy to process into a conversation then i'd be less confused.
Labels: personal
Friday, 27 May 2011 5:21:00 pm