» Profile » Posts
Good Kind of Torture
Wednesday, 20 April 2011 4:51:00 pm

I had a wonderful dream last night :D
It made my morning...my day to be precise. Hehehehe.. I can't wait to tell Yen in the most giggly way I could :P cause he was the main person in my dream!! I can't stop smiling thinking about it.... *gazes away.....*

Aside from that, I think it is safe to say that I am turning slowly into a health freak... or maybe just cause I just wanted to look hot. HAHAHA! Okie, I'm kidding. But I am working my way to be hotter :P :P :P yes yes, I am flattering myself. Cos if I wait for someone to compliment me, it'd be decades!!!!!! Hahahahhaha... but seriously, I just needed my adrenaline back. It has been years!


(Damn, playing Center is...hardcore. I'd like to stick to WA or WD!!)


So... why not reset now right? Reset for the better! :)

Cioa bella!
XXO


Labels: