» Profile » Posts
A Worthy Weekend
Saturday, 12 March 2011 3:00:00 pm
How my Saturday went down? :)


Dinner! After treating the bride-to-be at Thann Sanctuary...
A gift from us bridesmaid :D






And between those time, I was a loner at the mall for about 2 hours! It was entirely because I headed uptown earlier with Yen...and he had to work at 4pm! And my siblings delayed their drive for an hour.... Sad. So, I sat at Gelato Cafe sipping my Pearl Milk Tea & nibbling my Chocolate Chips Crepe while tweeting away for an hour... did my eyebrow at Sariayu and the rest, wandering around looking socially dead. Lol. So out of my conscious, I spent some moolahs. I am not proud of myself, I was not suppose to splurge that day................. I broke a promise to myself. :( ... and now I am broke.

But also, between those time, I spotted the one and only Inspirasi writer ;) ;)

... In spite of the 2 hours loner time, it was greeeaaaaaaaaaaat.

XXO

Labels: , , ,