
Sunday, 6 February 2011 11:25:00 am

Have you watched Nikita? :)
I've been watching this since its Pilot episode. And it gets better and better.. Worth the download! :P which also means eating up my drive's space :/ EKS! Not to mention I have tons of other favourite series! So on a weekly basis, I download about 10 episodes. Imagine the speed of internet at home, thanks to me :P
Just so you wonder, these are my major D/Ls (prepare for the long list!):
- One Tree Hill
- Gossip Girl
- Hellcats
- Desperate Housewives
- Grey's Anatomy
- Glee
- Nikita as per mention.
- Pretty Little Liars
- The Walking Dead
- 90210
- Life Unexpected
- The Vampire Diaries
- The Big Bang Theory
(well there's actually more................................. and I just realized that I don't download 10 episodes per week! :O) Ha ha hahahaha.
Oh wells. Just feeding one of my guilty pleasure ;)
And wasting my time doing this crappy post!
Toodles! xx
Labels: daily

Have you watched Nikita? :)
I've been watching this since its Pilot episode. And it gets better and better.. Worth the download! :P which also means eating up my drive's space :/ EKS! Not to mention I have tons of other favourite series! So on a weekly basis, I download about 10 episodes. Imagine the speed of internet at home, thanks to me :P
Just so you wonder, these are my major D/Ls (prepare for the long list!):
- One Tree Hill
- Gossip Girl
- Hellcats
- Desperate Housewives
- Grey's Anatomy
- Glee
- Nikita as per mention.
- Pretty Little Liars
- The Walking Dead
- 90210
- Life Unexpected
- The Vampire Diaries
- The Big Bang Theory
(well there's actually more................................. and I just realized that I don't download 10 episodes per week! :O) Ha ha hahahaha.
Oh wells. Just feeding one of my guilty pleasure ;)
And wasting my time doing this crappy post!
Toodles! xx
Labels: daily
Sunday, 6 February 2011 11:25:00 am