Current Read

Wednesday, 16 February 2011 6:00:00 pm

This is one of my recent buy and probably the first book I ever bought with my own money :P Yay me! Cause I am so used into borrowing... and so, came the thought of "
I should atleast own a book!". Yada yada..
Frankly speaking, as much as I love Hilary Duff, it never came across my mind that she would write a novel. I mean, Hilary Duff has a book that I didn't know of until I stumbled upon it when I was in a book store. Well actually, I was there to purchase Lauren Conrad's L.A Candy but it wasn't available. Her 2nd book was... So I was contemplating which one to get... And yes, you've seen my choice.
First chapter is/was very vivid and descriptive that I actually created out the scenes in my head while reading it. So I am hoping that the next chapters would be (more) exciting as the first one..
On a bright side, I don't have to feel useless during my days of being jobless! :P
Till the next lame post..
Love, Mjay!
xxo
Labels: daily
Current Read

This is one of my recent buy and probably the first book I ever bought with my own money :P Yay me! Cause I am so used into borrowing... and so, came the thought of "
I should atleast own a book!". Yada yada..
Frankly speaking, as much as I love Hilary Duff, it never came across my mind that she would write a novel. I mean, Hilary Duff has a book that I didn't know of until I stumbled upon it when I was in a book store. Well actually, I was there to purchase Lauren Conrad's L.A Candy but it wasn't available. Her 2nd book was... So I was contemplating which one to get... And yes, you've seen my choice.
First chapter is/was very vivid and descriptive that I actually created out the scenes in my head while reading it. So I am hoping that the next chapters would be (more) exciting as the first one..
On a bright side, I don't have to feel useless during my days of being jobless! :P
Till the next lame post..
Love, Mjay!
xxo
Labels: daily
Wednesday, 16 February 2011 6:00:00 pm