1st for the 2nd

Friday, 4 February 2011 12:23:00 pm


*kisses laptop!*
Ah, finally got a hold of my laptop after being away for KUL-SIN-MIRI-BWN-MIRI-BWN within this two weeks! I am very tired to the core. Anyways, I just got back from Miri after spending two days there.. after one day rest from my KUL-SIN trip. My Singapore trip was cut short because I was.... homesick :( yes. I am not kidding. I was really homesick. I insisted to go home earlier than plan. I would love to blab/blog it about it here... but TIRED > JOY TO BLOG. Lol. But all in all, I had a good time. Can't believe all my savings poof-ed! :/
xx
Labels: daily, fun
1st for the 2nd


*kisses laptop!*
Ah, finally got a hold of my laptop after being away for KUL-SIN-MIRI-BWN-MIRI-BWN within this two weeks! I am very tired to the core. Anyways, I just got back from Miri after spending two days there.. after one day rest from my KUL-SIN trip. My Singapore trip was cut short because I was.... homesick :( yes. I am not kidding. I was really homesick. I insisted to go home earlier than plan. I would love to blab/blog it about it here... but TIRED > JOY TO BLOG. Lol. But all in all, I had a good time. Can't believe all my savings poof-ed! :/
xx
Labels: daily, fun
Friday, 4 February 2011 12:23:00 pm