Taty-fied Saturday

Saturday, 15 January 2011 2:34:00 pm
For a young lady like me, I should not make it a habit to wake up after 10am :(
But today, I woke up before 10am (yay me! :P) and I thought I would have another ordinary day cause everyday is Sunday for me.. for now that is.
But it all changes when my friend Eno tweeted me for a company to Bandar
just for lunch. Yes, her appetite went that far ;P. And so we went for a short roadtrip, kidnapped our dear friends, Qamaruz & Fae, to join us :D cause they were our GPS to the famous Taty's Cafe. Indeed it was love at a first bite!!!!!!! No kidding.. I ordered Chicken Kebab & Lamb Burger cause I was really curious about the hype of it all. Between both, the Chicken Kebab is a solid winner. And that's only my take ;)

To be honest, I wrongfully read the "goal" as "
God" :P
Which I personally think sounded/formed better.



Came out Tatyfied :D
Got home before 7pm and snuck in couch potato hour while watching The Book of Eli.
All in all, Saturday well spend :)
Goodnight lavlies!
xxx
Labels: daily
Taty-fied Saturday
For a young lady like me, I should not make it a habit to wake up after 10am :(
But today, I woke up before 10am (yay me! :P) and I thought I would have another ordinary day cause everyday is Sunday for me.. for now that is.
But it all changes when my friend Eno tweeted me for a company to Bandar
just for lunch. Yes, her appetite went that far ;P. And so we went for a short roadtrip, kidnapped our dear friends, Qamaruz & Fae, to join us :D cause they were our GPS to the famous Taty's Cafe. Indeed it was love at a first bite!!!!!!! No kidding.. I ordered Chicken Kebab & Lamb Burger cause I was really curious about the hype of it all. Between both, the Chicken Kebab is a solid winner. And that's only my take ;)

To be honest, I wrongfully read the "goal" as "
God" :P
Which I personally think sounded/formed better.



Came out Tatyfied :D
Got home before 7pm and snuck in couch potato hour while watching The Book of Eli.
All in all, Saturday well spend :)
Goodnight lavlies!
xxx
Labels: daily
Saturday, 15 January 2011 2:34:00 pm