Moments loved

Wednesday, 5 January 2011 3:29:00 pm

I am cherishing my 4th & 5th January 2011. Why? One, my family & I finally had a New Year Dinner together outside.. It was good to have everyone seated on the table, enjoying the good meal :) and initially before this family dinner was set, I had plans with
Y but we had to postpone to the next morning... and that's the second reason why I cherished it :D We both had early lunch. We wanted dinner together but.. Yen had to go back to base to report back to work after his 2 weeks off. (Boohoo!) Lastly, I got to hang out at the pool side with my dear friends after a long time of no catching up sesh :D -- and all these happened within 24 hours. Can you see me smiling wide? HEHEHEHEHE.
I am just happy. Yeah, that basically sums up what I feel now. And jiggy!

Til my next post,
xxx ;)
Labels: daily, random
Moments loved

I am cherishing my 4th & 5th January 2011. Why? One, my family & I finally had a New Year Dinner together outside.. It was good to have everyone seated on the table, enjoying the good meal :) and initially before this family dinner was set, I had plans with
Y but we had to postpone to the next morning... and that's the second reason why I cherished it :D We both had early lunch. We wanted dinner together but.. Yen had to go back to base to report back to work after his 2 weeks off. (Boohoo!) Lastly, I got to hang out at the pool side with my dear friends after a long time of no catching up sesh :D -- and all these happened within 24 hours. Can you see me smiling wide? HEHEHEHEHE.
I am just happy. Yeah, that basically sums up what I feel now. And jiggy!

Til my next post,
xxx ;)
Labels: daily, random
Wednesday, 5 January 2011 3:29:00 pm