Battlefield

Tuesday, 11 January 2011 2:53:00 pm
My heart broke first thing in the morning today.
It shattered again in the afternoon.
I thought sleeping it off would help but when I woke up again, I felt worse.
Now I cannot think or breathe right.
I just wished you would explain and not leave me hanging on like this.
I just needed a decent clarification, not another confusion :'(
11.1.11 - definitely not a date I would want to cherish.
Labels: personal
Battlefield
My heart broke first thing in the morning today.
It shattered again in the afternoon.
I thought sleeping it off would help but when I woke up again, I felt worse.
Now I cannot think or breathe right.
I just wished you would explain and not leave me hanging on like this.
I just needed a decent clarification, not another confusion :'(
11.1.11 - definitely not a date I would want to cherish.
Labels: personal
Tuesday, 11 January 2011 2:53:00 pm