Random Thoughts

Friday, 24 December 2010 12:46:00 am
Good morning!
It's the eve of Christmas and I am not gonna bother you with "A Picture of Myself". Gonna leave that out for today :)
Anyways, feeling a little down when I woke up this morning. For a start, my throat is acting up. Itchy & painful when I swallow something down :( and this is usually a sign of me getting sick. Awesome. - Sarcasm intended. To add to that, I'll have a long quiet off days for Christmas. Nothing special are in store this year. Sad but true. But anyways, Christ is the reason for this season and.. I shall meditate myself with bible scriptures. And one man told me earlier this month to "light up the hearts of people". I intend to that too! :D
So I won't say this would be a boring Christmas for me... it'd be simple & easy. Hehehe.
On a side note, I envy those who are going back to their kampong to celebrate with their families. I love family gathering!!!!!! Good times awaits when there's a gathering.
Gonna miss out Christmas & New Year with my guy too again. Boohoo~ Hahahahaha :P
Last but not least,
Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas with God by your side, along with
your family & friends :)
Have a bombastic time while you can.
Love,
Mayrilene Jay.
Labels: daily
Random Thoughts
Good morning!
It's the eve of Christmas and I am not gonna bother you with "A Picture of Myself". Gonna leave that out for today :)
Anyways, feeling a little down when I woke up this morning. For a start, my throat is acting up. Itchy & painful when I swallow something down :( and this is usually a sign of me getting sick. Awesome. - Sarcasm intended. To add to that, I'll have a long quiet off days for Christmas. Nothing special are in store this year. Sad but true. But anyways, Christ is the reason for this season and.. I shall meditate myself with bible scriptures. And one man told me earlier this month to "light up the hearts of people". I intend to that too! :D
So I won't say this would be a boring Christmas for me... it'd be simple & easy. Hehehe.
On a side note, I envy those who are going back to their kampong to celebrate with their families. I love family gathering!!!!!! Good times awaits when there's a gathering.
Gonna miss out Christmas & New Year with my guy too again. Boohoo~ Hahahahaha :P
Last but not least,
Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas with God by your side, along with
your family & friends :)
Have a bombastic time while you can.
Love,
Mayrilene Jay.
Labels: daily
Friday, 24 December 2010 12:46:00 am