» Profile » Posts
Once you had a taste of perfection
Monday, 6 December 2010 3:39:00 pm
Harro! Here's me wishing you a blessed year-end holidays! :D Hehehehe. Just thought I should share that now just in case I get lost in the world of reality again.. well, busy to be exact :p


I shall make it up to my dear Crumbie for neglecting it for so long now! :/

Anyways, its already December! :D :D hmm, okay.. I had so many things that I wanted to share a few hours ago but its all gone! :( this always happens.. just when I had my fingers itching to share with you... Grrr.

So far so good for me! :D I just can't wait to have my hands up in the air in celebration of my ending attachment days... yippppeeeeeee. I smell krohs :D or.... doh :/

TBH, i do not know what to fill this empty space with. Haha. Oh! Photos do talking then...

My 1st time (after a long time!) stepping into Tasek Lama... after 20 years being Bruneian :P

Healthy dinner at Swensens with my dearest! :D hehehehe



And this was why my November was totally occupied! :)
Praise God. 2nd runner up isn't so bad at all... hehe.

Boring news aside, I have one interview coming up. Damn nervous! I hope this is another milestone waiting for me in 2011! :D

Till nextime, BTYL!

xxxxxxx

Labels: ,