Day 05 - 07

Friday, 17 December 2010 12:59:00 am
Whoopsie! I've been delaying my Daily Project! :P
Anyways, hows you?!
Another few more days til Christmas, New Year and Everyday-is-a-Sunday-for-me! ;)
Gonna spend my off days wisely! I hope I could squeeze Yen in it too.. and I hope he squeezes me in too in his plan!!! He better be. Boy got 2 weeks off work. And... I didn't get mine. Bummer :/
-------
Day 05 : A picture of my (Tuesday) morning.
Day 06: A picture that inspires you.
(image : denisec)
Word of Encouragement like this :D
Day 07: A picture that makes you cry.
I'm sorry. But this picture broke my heart every single time I look at it :'(
I miss my baby Bastard.
Until then, see you at my next post. Which may be tonight. Hehehehe.
Ta'raa!
Labels: daily, pics
Day 05 - 07
Whoopsie! I've been delaying my Daily Project! :P
Anyways, hows you?!
Another few more days til Christmas, New Year and Everyday-is-a-Sunday-for-me! ;)
Gonna spend my off days wisely! I hope I could squeeze Yen in it too.. and I hope he squeezes me in too in his plan!!! He better be. Boy got 2 weeks off work. And... I didn't get mine. Bummer :/
-------
Day 05 : A picture of my (Tuesday) morning.
Day 06: A picture that inspires you.
(image : denisec)
Word of Encouragement like this :D
Day 07: A picture that makes you cry.
I'm sorry. But this picture broke my heart every single time I look at it :'(
I miss my baby Bastard.
Until then, see you at my next post. Which may be tonight. Hehehehe.
Ta'raa!
Labels: daily, pics
Friday, 17 December 2010 12:59:00 am