Positive Impressions

Friday, 19 November 2010 2:15:00 am

This is.... "Positive Impressions" exercise I prepared out for my IYF/PYF last night. To be honest, I am happy with what I got despite the "mangah", "gendut" and what-harsh-nots. LOL. I'm optimistic like that! ;) but my favourite compliment here in this photo is the far left bottom :D
Anyways, just to share with you some photos that we had on Weds! Was fooling around with the "Skuntaps"- definition? For me to know, for you to find or not find out ;P
Photos courtesy of my sister, Mona Morein J :)
xxxx
Labels: daily, happy, IYF, pics
Positive Impressions

This is.... "Positive Impressions" exercise I prepared out for my IYF/PYF last night. To be honest, I am happy with what I got despite the "mangah", "gendut" and what-harsh-nots. LOL. I'm optimistic like that! ;) but my favourite compliment here in this photo is the far left bottom :D
Anyways, just to share with you some photos that we had on Weds! Was fooling around with the "Skuntaps"- definition? For me to know, for you to find or not find out ;P
Photos courtesy of my sister, Mona Morein J :)
xxxx
Labels: daily, happy, IYF, pics
Friday, 19 November 2010 2:15:00 am