» Profile » Posts
A Sunday Worth The Sun
Sunday, 24 October 2010 2:06:00 pm
Sunday was really good. Church, family, friends and food :) But, minus the part where I was kinda unfit enough to donate blood to the hospital :( i was already excited to give my first blood donation, sadly my blood floated in that blue chemical.... I need more Iron in my system, they say.

On the sunny side of the Sunday note,

I went up for a short hike! But with all the wrong attire. And darn, I've lost so much of my stamina. Lol. I need to get back to my running shoes asap. Yikes! And... after that I had my Starbucks fix cause I needed it. (but will get a "fresh" one next week! ;D), Home-made Pizza Pepperoni and Hawaiian. Wuuuu. Sunday just went all out. So much for getting back to the running track. Hahaa.

Apart from all that, I gave my guy's side a lil something-something I made. Note to self: Less icing please! Hehehe. Oh! We ended up to see each other... but not that kind. I was kind enough to join my sick boyfriend for a hospital trip. Kesian. Good thing, I also gave him a little warm goodie to fight the coldness at his work place :)

So yes, by far, one of my best Sunday.








All that gave me a smile on my face and heart ;)



Good night! xx

Labels: , ,