
Tuesday, 7 September 2010 2:05:00 pm

This was my presentation that came up surprisingly without notice so I came unprepared but since I love presenting, this was no biggie for me ;) hehehe. Another thumbs up... I got praised for being daring! :D So happy for myself!
*pats back


And those pictures was from last Sunday. Headed to Miri with my sisters and cousins... and by looking at the photos, you know what we did ;) hehehe. SO FUN!!!!! I cannot wait til its my turn :D hehehehehehhehe. Yes, I am iski like that~
So, life has been great. I am not complaining :) hehehehe.
Looking forward for this weekend. So pumped up for Him! :D and Yen! :D :D triple yay!
Nanights!
xxx Mjay!
Labels: daily

This was my presentation that came up surprisingly without notice so I came unprepared but since I love presenting, this was no biggie for me ;) hehehe. Another thumbs up... I got praised for being daring! :D So happy for myself!
*pats back


And those pictures was from last Sunday. Headed to Miri with my sisters and cousins... and by looking at the photos, you know what we did ;) hehehe. SO FUN!!!!! I cannot wait til its my turn :D hehehehehehhehe. Yes, I am iski like that~
So, life has been great. I am not complaining :) hehehehe.
Looking forward for this weekend. So pumped up for Him! :D and Yen! :D :D triple yay!
Nanights!
xxx Mjay!
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 7 September 2010 2:05:00 pm