
Sunday, 26 September 2010 1:36:00 pm


So, which looks better? A shorter cut or my longest length ever? :P
It bugs me, in a good way, that people have complimented me that I look good/lawa/cute/suitable with that shorter hair... And some say, "SAYANG RAMBUT MU KAU GUNTING. TAPI LAWA." - Causing some mixed signals! lol.
But its all good cause the positive feebacks keeps coming in :P
Boyfriend was also super surprised... but I told him to give an opinion abt my hair on Tuesday with a straight face. I can't wait how it will go... :P :P *evil laughs!*
LOL! (Lots of Love)
xxxx
Labels: daily


So, which looks better? A shorter cut or my longest length ever? :P
It bugs me, in a good way, that people have complimented me that I look good/lawa/cute/suitable with that shorter hair... And some say, "SAYANG RAMBUT MU KAU GUNTING. TAPI LAWA." - Causing some mixed signals! lol.
But its all good cause the positive feebacks keeps coming in :P
Boyfriend was also super surprised... but I told him to give an opinion abt my hair on Tuesday with a straight face. I can't wait how it will go... :P :P *evil laughs!*
LOL! (Lots of Love)
xxxx
Labels: daily
Sunday, 26 September 2010 1:36:00 pm