A Happy Heart

I just came back from my lovely night out with my dearest.
Heheheh as always, brought home a happy heart! :D I feel so bless.
Anihoo, I entered his car tonight and I thought he wanted to throw a big-fat-tight-hug to me as I saw his left hand reached out my way... I thought that he must have missed me so much :p but oh, no. That wasn't the story.... He only reached out just to grab the end of my hair.. only to find out that he was fooled(sp?!). Lol! The look on his face was priceless! He seriously thought I chopped everything off.. Hehehhee. Maybe soon he won't be fooled, who knows :)
Since it is my "soup week", Yen was kind enough to order something soupy too! But his soup was spicy :S hehehe but we complimented.. no, I, to be exact complimented our soupy meal with my favourite: deep fried chicken wings!! :D HEHE and this dish was presented in a very sweet way........... hahah i think it was only me who thought that it was sweet. The restaurant served us the DFCW in a love-shaped plate! :D And me as the hopeless romantic, pointed out and said "I love you" to him... and I am happy he responded to my crazy self :8)
Oh oh, did I mention that the DFCW was not included in our bill?! WE ATE FREE FRIED CHICKEN WINGS!!!!!! Yes, this is a big deal for me :P hahahaha.
Ahhh, lovely night.. Couldn't ask for more.... but a marriage in hand. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. Okay, I'm kidding about the last part... Maybe later in life ;)
Anyways, leaving you with a pic of myself. Snap it before I left for my date just now :D

On happier side of note, no work for me tomorrow! I'm going to school for the Raya Function... and I can't wait to see my darling DK! :D also........ *crossfinger* I hope that title would be mine, but if it isn't, I am glad that I was one of them :)
Goodnight!
xxxx
Mjay!
Labels: boyfriend, daily, happy, photos