
Sunday, 26 September 2010 3:26:00 pm
Confession!
I didn't chop off my long locks! :P
I just created an "illusion" that I did... because I was bored! heheh but getting good responses from it makes me have the urge to go to the saloon and do that very look. Hehehehe... and oh! Yen doesn't know it yet. He really thought I did chop it off. LOL.
Goodnight! And happy weekdays, my friends!
Lovelovelove.
Labels: daily
Confession!
I didn't chop off my long locks! :P
I just created an "illusion" that I did... because I was bored! heheh but getting good responses from it makes me have the urge to go to the saloon and do that very look. Hehehehe... and oh! Yen doesn't know it yet. He really thought I did chop it off. LOL.
Goodnight! And happy weekdays, my friends!
Lovelovelove.
Labels: daily
Sunday, 26 September 2010 3:26:00 pm