Ain't No Way

Thursday, 30 September 2010 3:20:00 am
I was suppose to blog yesterday but I was damn tired to switch on my laptop. I fell asleep in my baju kurung, ended up unshowered. LOL. See, I told you I was tired! :S
Anihoo, here's the update.
I was invited to my school's 3-in-1 function.. cause I got awarded for something something :) thank God! and... hmm, I don't want to blab abt what went on, who fell, and what what. Hahaha. Just wanted to post up few pictures coz bloggie seems darn dull. hahaha :P
When I got home, I wanted to treat my family a good dinner but... failed. Everyone was out and busy. So I ordered in Italian Cuisine for me and my sister... Some other day then, huh?


Not much huh? LOL. Sucha lazy bum today... I am in the office right now, FYI :P haha.
anyways, can't wait for the weekends! :D Just cause I want to rest. lol.
BTYL!
xxx,
mjay.
Labels: daily
Ain't No Way
I was suppose to blog yesterday but I was damn tired to switch on my laptop. I fell asleep in my baju kurung, ended up unshowered. LOL. See, I told you I was tired! :S
Anihoo, here's the update.
I was invited to my school's 3-in-1 function.. cause I got awarded for something something :) thank God! and... hmm, I don't want to blab abt what went on, who fell, and what what. Hahaha. Just wanted to post up few pictures coz bloggie seems darn dull. hahaha :P
When I got home, I wanted to treat my family a good dinner but... failed. Everyone was out and busy. So I ordered in Italian Cuisine for me and my sister... Some other day then, huh?


Not much huh? LOL. Sucha lazy bum today... I am in the office right now, FYI :P haha.
anyways, can't wait for the weekends! :D Just cause I want to rest. lol.
BTYL!
xxx,
mjay.
Labels: daily
Thursday, 30 September 2010 3:20:00 am