Untitled

Thursday, 12 August 2010 5:12:00 pm
I think I am now officially not... blog-worthy-ish? :/ Probably because I am mostly caught up with facebook games... hahahahaha. Call me names or whatever, but seriously they're addictive especially when you are in depth with boredom!! Other than that, I am making time to pay up my sleeping debts! My eyebags are probably in their ugliest condition.... :(
Anihoo, couple of days ago I had my thoughts of doing something different for a night out with my friends... and so I suggested we dine out in Miri! and we did! :D I got off early (4pm) from work just to do so... just for the sake of my friends. Along with this suggestion comes surprises too for my friends who's studying in Curtin Uni, Eno & Jody. All in all, it was a good good night :D except for the rush heading to the immigration :S mind you, we were the last car to cross the border!! hahaha. Sigh.
Alright, recent photos I have for the "summer" :) I got nothing much to talk about anyways...

This was my first IV ever... due to my allergies attack. Surprisingly it didn't hurt :P

Eno darling ♥ - last Tuesday.

Pei San! :)

Double Agent! Such a bubbly lady! :D

And this is an odd picture of me... lol.
Goodnight! I should head off to bed now... its, 12.24am! Got work in the morning :S
xxxx
Labels: daily
Untitled
I think I am now officially not... blog-worthy-ish? :/ Probably because I am mostly caught up with facebook games... hahahahaha. Call me names or whatever, but seriously they're addictive especially when you are in depth with boredom!! Other than that, I am making time to pay up my sleeping debts! My eyebags are probably in their ugliest condition.... :(
Anihoo, couple of days ago I had my thoughts of doing something different for a night out with my friends... and so I suggested we dine out in Miri! and we did! :D I got off early (4pm) from work just to do so... just for the sake of my friends. Along with this suggestion comes surprises too for my friends who's studying in Curtin Uni, Eno & Jody. All in all, it was a good good night :D except for the rush heading to the immigration :S mind you, we were the last car to cross the border!! hahaha. Sigh.
Alright, recent photos I have for the "summer" :) I got nothing much to talk about anyways...

This was my first IV ever... due to my allergies attack. Surprisingly it didn't hurt :P

Eno darling ♥ - last Tuesday.

Pei San! :)

Double Agent! Such a bubbly lady! :D

And this is an odd picture of me... lol.
Goodnight! I should head off to bed now... its, 12.24am! Got work in the morning :S
xxxx
Labels: daily
Thursday, 12 August 2010 5:12:00 pm