THIS ONE IS FOR MY GUY.

Monday, 16 August 2010 2:44:00 pm
.jpg)
.jpg)
Harro! Its my baby's birthday on the 14th last Saturday... and we were both halfway across Brunei on that day. But we made a very late, last minute arrangements on Sunday :P say, 5.30pm before the actual outing?! haha. And I just got back from my Miri trip that afternoon... So I had to rush through gussy up and wrapping gifts. LOL. But the night ended wonderfully :D
All in all, he loves all gifts I got him. We both had a good good night. I mean, that is what matters most right? The "
Just you and me thing..." ;)
Hehehe. Oh! He was also wore 3/4 gifts last night.... Gave two pre-gifts the previous week :P
He also loved the two birthday complimentary notes I left him.. hehehe.
Looking forward for another birthday with him! :D
xxxxxx
Labels: Birthdays, boyfriend, daily, happy, love
THIS ONE IS FOR MY GUY.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Harro! Its my baby's birthday on the 14th last Saturday... and we were both halfway across Brunei on that day. But we made a very late, last minute arrangements on Sunday :P say, 5.30pm before the actual outing?! haha. And I just got back from my Miri trip that afternoon... So I had to rush through gussy up and wrapping gifts. LOL. But the night ended wonderfully :D
All in all, he loves all gifts I got him. We both had a good good night. I mean, that is what matters most right? The "
Just you and me thing..." ;)
Hehehe. Oh! He was also wore 3/4 gifts last night.... Gave two pre-gifts the previous week :P
He also loved the two birthday complimentary notes I left him.. hehehe.
Looking forward for another birthday with him! :D
xxxxxx
Labels: Birthdays, boyfriend, daily, happy, love
Monday, 16 August 2010 2:44:00 pm