
Tuesday, 24 August 2010 3:27:00 pm


A very boring day at work.

I have so many decisions to come up with.
My hair, my working life and what nots. I want to search for a job. For financial reasons. I don't know if I want to work permanently but.... we'll see. I don't even know if I can get into ITB or not. But to Him, I shall let him lead me where to go next.. After all, my future is in His hands :)
As for my hair................ Part of me tells to chop it off but in this condition, I don't think shorter hair would accentuate my face shape i.e extra chubby. LOL but :( so, its either... curl or give a little trim. Hah.
I cannot wait for the long weekend ahead! :D
Also, 31st August ;) boy decided to push up the dates to see me! Heheheheh i feel very much loved.
xxxx
Labels: daily


A very boring day at work.

I have so many decisions to come up with.
My hair, my working life and what nots. I want to search for a job. For financial reasons. I don't know if I want to work permanently but.... we'll see. I don't even know if I can get into ITB or not. But to Him, I shall let him lead me where to go next.. After all, my future is in His hands :)
As for my hair................ Part of me tells to chop it off but in this condition, I don't think shorter hair would accentuate my face shape i.e extra chubby. LOL but :( so, its either... curl or give a little trim. Hah.
I cannot wait for the long weekend ahead! :D
Also, 31st August ;) boy decided to push up the dates to see me! Heheheheh i feel very much loved.
xxxx
Labels: daily
Tuesday, 24 August 2010 3:27:00 pm